Monday, January 10, 2011

Correspondent- Snowball to Himself

It's been about 3-4 weeks since the revolt against Mr. Jones. It's been nice i guess... Everyone helps by doing their part on this farm, or as it is now called, the Animal Manor. Everybody cares about each other. The only one that I have a problem with is Napoleon. He always tries to have the last word, and always goes against what I believe in. I'm trying to build a windmill to cut the workload and we can have energy. I already made the plans to build it, but of course, Napoleon has to put in his two cents. Why can't he just let me do something on my own for a change? We talked to the rest of the animals today to see what they think about the windmill. They are a little convinced with the idea, but tomorrow, We are really going to debate wether we should build it or not. I'm so exited! I can't wait to share my ideas to everyone. Well I gotta go. I have to finish up the rest of the blue-prints for the windmill. Hopefully, this will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment